- Yoga: Yoga classes. I loved doing it when I took classes through school; however, classes are really expensive and classes offered at our recreation center are really full. I have a Wii Fit, and I do those, I just want to incorporate it into my life more.
- Haribo Raspberries: These are my favorite candy, hands down. My mouth is now watering. I want some!!!
- Ipad 2: I have been pining after one for the last few months (and it’s exacerbated by all of my coworkers whipping them out during meetings). The simple fact of the matter is that I bought my laptop (which is still working wonderfully) almost exactly a year ago, and it is still going strong. I haven’t had a single problem with it. I highly recommend Asus (my new laptop) over Toshiba (my old laptop). Oh, and I also cannot justify a $600 purchase like that, especially not when I’m supposed to be clearing out my debt. Maybe I’ll get one for my birthday or Christmas. I’ll cross my fingers. [This is still on my list from August]
- Bicycle: I am dying for a bike. A friend lent me his; however, he is a 6’4” gentleman, and I am 5’5”. I can’t really ride it…safely. I may get one for my birthday in a few weeks! I’m crossing my fingers.
- Graduation Cap: Won’t get this until May 2012, but now that I’m applying to graduate school…I want to just get this over with! I’m getting severe senioritis.
- Money Tree: Is there any necessary explanation?
I will hold out! I will hold out!