So long, farewell! And now I get to come to the realization that 75% of the year is over. Incredible.
September Goals Progress:
- Obtain a part-time job in addition to my new job – I had two job interviews, and one seemed really promising, but no call backs yet. I also set up an e-lance account for freelance presentation and course design, as well as an Etsy store for my knitting and crocheting, so we’ll see if there are any bites.
- Bring my total of completed granny squares for bf’s blanket up to 400 – Sitting at a cool 200ish. I didn’t make a single one; however, I did make him some really kick-a$$ Link Gauntlets so there’s that.
- Order checks – I got blank checks, but no fancy ones are ordered yet.
- Walk around the lakes near my house at least 3x a week – No walking.
- Cut out soda from my diet by the end of the month – I am down to a max of 2 a day from 4, so that’s good. I don’t think I’ll try to cut it completely – I really like soda, but I want to cut down on the amount.
- Practice yoga 2x a week – No. I stopped going to the studio I was volunteering at. Surprisingly enough, it got incredibly stressful because it kept interfering with seeing bf during the week and was hard to do after working from 7:30-5.
- Bake a new pie from my Williams&Sonoma cookbook – No, but check in on October goals..
- End the month with a 4.0 in my coursework – I have a high B in psychology and I suppose an A in number theory. I don’t really have grades in the latter. The B frustrates me because some of the questions on our exam were “From the example in lecture 1″ but…I wasn’t enrolled yet and the person I got notes from didn’t take good ones (apparently) so I’m counting it.
- Have a debt repayment plan taking into account the new PT job
- Get my car inspected
- Lose 5-7 lbs
- Have at least 3 fun, free, and goofy dates with bf - we hung out a good bit this month
- Start working on my…gasp…five year plan
September wasn’t hugely amazing or anything, and to be honest I’m a bit glad it’s over with, but that may also be because I absolutely love pumpkin spice and my birthday and such, so yay October!