Can you tell October is my favorite time of year? Can you? CAN YOU?
Well it is. And not just because my birthday is this month This Monday is also my and bf’s first anniversary together :3 and it’s the date of his sister’s c-section! And that is super exciting because we don’t know the sex of the baby, and I want to know!!! But it also is a month of pumpkin things (read: pumpkin spice chai latte, pumpkin patch ice cream, pumpkin sugar cookies, pumpkin shaped candy corn, etc.). Not to mention it’s in my favorite season, autumn. Here in the boot, it’s still in the 80′s-90′s most days; but it has cooled off a lot. With this month being full of so much, I’m going to have to watch my budget.
- Have $100 in my emergency fund
- Bring my total of completed granny squares for bf’s blanket up to 400
- Order checks
- Sell some crochet/knit products
- Exercise 3x a week
- Bake a pumpkin pie from scratch with bf
- Go to a pumpkin patch with bf
- End the month with a 4.0 in my coursework
- Have a debt repayment plan
- Car Work (inspection, headlight, oil, belt)
- Lose 5-7 lbs
- Learn a new knitting or crocheting technique
- Make a 5 year plan
I hope you all have a wonderful October!